Fr Stephen welcomes you and explains RALLY FOR PERSONHOOD!
We, the People, Demand that the Supreme Court of the
US Recognize Constitutional Personhood from Fertilization!
The preborn from conception till birth are a constitutionally excluded class that is being mass murdered in our country. This Constitutional Crisis has to end NOW!
Will you help us abolish abortion!
– Educate others about Constitutional Personhood from Fertilization through one on one or small group contacts!
– Contact your local and national Prolife leaders and ask them to support Constitutional Personhood from Fertilization and demand that the Supreme Court recognize Constitutional Personhood from Fertilization NOW!
– Use Social Media platforms to promote Constitutional Personhood from Conception and ask your friends and followers to come to RallyforPersonhood.com to learn more.
– Contact SCOTUS by phone, email, or letter.
– Hold a RALLY FOR PERSONHOOD in your town or community!
Case for Personhood at Conception
– Dobbs Amicus Brief on Constitutional Personhood from Fertilization (Robert George and John Finnes)
– Protecting Prenatal Persons: Does the Fourteenth Amendment Prohibit Abortion? (Joshua Craddock’s thesis)
– Dr. M.L. Condic’s Support for the Origin of Human Life at Fertilization (Assoc. Professor of Neurobiology and Anatomy, University of Utah, School of Medicine)
– Bioethics White Papers – When Does Human Life Begin?
– Brief Thoughts on the Personhood Proclamation (Attorney Angelo J. Artuso’s Personhood legal synopsis)
THESE TWO INTERVIEWS OF JOSH CRADDOCK ARE EASY TO UNDERSTAND EXPLANATIONS OF WHY CONSTITUTIONAL PERSONHOOD FROM CONCEPTION IS RIGHT AND PROPER…and THE SOLUTION TO PREBORN MASS MUDER WHOSE TIME HAS COME!
Personhood in Action
Fr Stephen on Constitutional Personhood from Conception
Talking Points about Dobbs and Constitutional Personhood from Conception
by Fr Imbarrato:
“The entire national pro-life leadership needs to immediately unite and focus on demanding the SCOTUS recognize constitutional persnhood from conception.”
“The SCOTUS decision in Dobbs was wrong. Yes, there is no constitutional right to abortion. But the right to life for the preborn can never be predicated on the will of the people nor determined by any state. Our right to life is an inalienable right endowed by our Creator and is inherent in our founding documents; the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.”
“The preborn from conception till birth are the last excluded class under our constitution and they are being mass murdered every day. The mass murder of an excluded constitutional class is unprecedented in our history. This is the greatest constitutional crisis our nation has ever faced.”
“How can it be that a baby in the womb has full constitutional rights in Texas and no constitutional rights across the border in New Mexico; full constitutional rights in Missouri and no constitutional rights across the border in Illinois? This cannot stand.”
“Lincoln’s 1858 “A House Divided Cannot Stand” speech about slavery is applicable today regarding abortion in this post Roe vs Wade era.”
“A house divided against itself, cannot stand. I believe this government cannot endure permanently half slave and half free. I do not expect the Union to be dissolved — I do not expect the house to fall — but I do expect it will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing or all the other. Either the opponents of slavery will arrest the further spread of it, and place it where the public mind shall rest in the belief that it is in the course of ultimate extinction; or its advocates will push it forward, till it shall become lawful in all the States, old as well as new — North as well as South.”
“The Dobbs decision by the SCOTUS overturning Roe vs Wade has place our country in a post Dred Scott, pre Civil War America. Yes, we may be close to a Civil War, but we are equally close to the recognition of personhood from conception.”
“The Dobbs decision by the SCOTUS has brought us one court case away from abolishing abortion through constitutional personhood from conception and I beleive it will now be years not decades for our preborn brothers and sisters to finally be free.”